Hilton appoints two new GMs
Dubai, December 13, 2007
Hilton Hotels Corporation (HHC) has appointed two new general managers for its Arabian Peninsula properties.
Mohamed Hassan Hamza has been named as general manager of the new 324-room Hilton Doha, scheduled to open end of 2008, while Adham El Sebaey takes over from Hamza as general manager of Hilton Al Ain.
Vice-president, Hilton Hotels, Arabian Peninsula & Indian Ocean, Essam Abouda said the new appointments reflect the company’s drive to promote promising and result-oriented team members.
Hamza moves to Qatar from Hilton Al Ain to spearhead the launch and development of Hilton Doha. Hamza boasts a prolific 17-year career with Hilton, managing key properties and resorts within the Arabian Peninsula, the UK and Asia Pacific.
Meanwhile Sebaey comes to Al Ain from Barbados, where he was senior director of operations, successfully opening and developed the property to become the island’s flagship conference and event venue. He takes on the Al Ain role as his first general manager’s position. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Etihad announces new appointments
- Etihad expands India operations
- UAE hotel group launches Abu Dhabi project
- Jordan passenger traffic up 14pc
- Self-service check-in soon at Kuwait airport
- Gulf Air launches flight to Al Maktoum airport
- Jazeera Airways tops on-time performance
- Jumeirah inks Oman luxury resort deal
- Ritz unveils big Qatar National Day offer
- Mideast airlines top global traffic growth in Oct