Air Arabia, FlyYeti launch joint Malaysia flights
Sharjah, April 9, 2008
Air Arabia and FlyYeti.com, Nepal’s first LCC, have jointly announced the launch of daily service from Sharjah to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
As part of a special inaugural promotion, fares on this route will start at just Dh505, exclusive of taxes and surcharges.
Air Arabia will operate the Sharjah-Kathmandu leg of the journey, with FlyYeti.com, an Air Arabia joint venture company, operating the connecting flights between Kathmandu and Kuala Lumpur.
On a daily basis, outbound flights will depart Sharjah at 7:15am, and inbound flights will depart Kuala Lumpur at 4:55am.
“We are delighted to announce the launch of service to Kuala Lumpur, providing travelers to Southeast Asia with the high level of service and extremely competitive fares they have come to expect from Air Arabia and FlyYeti.com,” said Adel Ali, board member and CEO of Air Arabia and Yeti Airlines International, the parent of FlyYeti.com.
“Today’s announcement represents a significant step in the integration of these two leading low-cost carriers, which will provide great benefits to travelers across the Middle East, North Africa and Asia,” he added.
“The introduction of service to Kuala Lumpur is also in line with our larger goal of utilising Air Arabia’s third hub, in Kathmandu, to expand our reach across new markets in Southeast and Central Asia.”
Bookings for Sharjah-Kathmandu travel can be made through Air Arabia. Inaugural fares on the Sharjah-Kathmandu route are valid until May 31.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Turkish Airlines adds 4 new destinations
- Moroccan tourism revenue up 6pc in Jan
- City Seasons backs European MICE event
- Dubai T2 expansion boosts flydubai growth
- Etihad to acquire Abu Dhabi airport services firms
- Jordan airport sees record passenger traffic
- Boeing delivers 777-300 jetliner to Saudia
- Kuwait Airways signs Airbus deal
- Atlantis, The Palm, seeks $850m loan
- Emirates, TUI India ink agent agreement