Rosewood Corniche gears up for summer festival
Jeddah, June 22, 2008
Rosewood Corniche, the ultra luxury hotel in the heart of Jeddah, is getting ready for a summer of fun and celebration as it prepares for its first summer festival.
The hotel, which opened in September 2007, is the ideal location for residents and visitors to the coastal city who want to immerse themselves in the atmosphere and fun of the Jeddah Summer Festival, the annual event which attracts more than three million people.
Overlooking the Red Sea from its location on the Jeddah Corniche, the hotel is at the hub of the city’s fashionable northern corner, just minutes away from the key entertainment and designer shopping districts.
Those who want to soak up the festival atmosphere need only to walk a few steps from Rosewood Corniche before they are surrounded by concerts and family entertainment.
The festival, organised by the Jeddah Chamber of Commerce, is one of the highlights in the calendar for the city that has been described as the world’s biggest open-air art gallery, guaranteed to make a lasting impression on visitors.
Jeddah is expecting large numbers of tourists from Riyadh and around the Kingdom, as well as from neighbouring countries such as the UAE, Bahrain, Qatar, Oman and Yemen.
“We are very much looking forward to playing a part in this year’s Jeddah Summer Festival, our first since the hotel opened”, said managing director for Rosewood Corniche Hans Peter Lietzke.
For residents and guests in Jeddah this summer, there is no better place to embrace the festival spirit than Rosewood Corniche which plans to make its first summer one to remember. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Mideast airlines top global traffic growth in Oct
- Travelport appoints online business head
- Saudi cargo plane veers off runway in Nigeria
- Gulf Air launches loyalty promotion
- Hala Abu Dhabi launches tours, safaris
- Kenya starts work on $654m airport project
- Gulf Air wins top eContent award
- Dubai fund ICD buys landmark Atlantis hotel
- Qatar Airways to launch Dallas/Fort Worth route
- Ritz-Carlton Bahrain appoints new sales chief