Ajman City Centre offers Ramadan promotions
Ajman, September 11, 2008
Ajman City Centre has announced Ramadan special promotional offers to provide the ideal setting for visitors in Ajman to spend their evenings as they shop and then relax at an exclusive Arabian tent.
The popular mall is urging customers to donate and rewards them in a fitting manner by offering 10 lucky winners an Umrah trip to Mecca when they donate Dh10 to charity.
The centre also ensures that shoppers spending at its over 70 stores walk away with prizes. In an initiative named “Win the Moon and Stars This Ramadan”, two sleek Ford cars are up for grabs for customers who shop for Dh150 or more.
Visitors can relax at the specially set-up Arabian tent which includes a falcon show and henna specialists, besides serving Arabic dates and coffee.
Ajman City Centre is also part of MAF Shopping Malls charity initiative ‘Make a Difference this Ramadan’ which urges visitors to donate specific items such as spectacles, books, mobile phones and clothes. The donated items will then be handed over to partner charities to be distributed among those in need, said an official.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- UAE hotel group launches Abu Dhabi project
- Jordan passenger traffic up 14pc
- Self-service check-in soon at Kuwait airport
- Gulf Air launches flight to Al Maktoum airport
- Jazeera Airways tops on-time performance
- Jumeirah inks Oman luxury resort deal
- Ritz unveils big Qatar National Day offer
- Mideast airlines top global traffic growth in Oct
- Travelport appoints online business head
- Saudi cargo plane veers off runway in Nigeria