Ajman City Centre offers Ramadan promotions
Ajman, September 11, 2008
Ajman City Centre has announced Ramadan special promotional offers to provide the ideal setting for visitors in Ajman to spend their evenings as they shop and then relax at an exclusive Arabian tent.
The popular mall is urging customers to donate and rewards them in a fitting manner by offering 10 lucky winners an Umrah trip to Mecca when they donate Dh10 to charity.
The centre also ensures that shoppers spending at its over 70 stores walk away with prizes. In an initiative named “Win the Moon and Stars This Ramadan”, two sleek Ford cars are up for grabs for customers who shop for Dh150 or more.
Visitors can relax at the specially set-up Arabian tent which includes a falcon show and henna specialists, besides serving Arabic dates and coffee.
Ajman City Centre is also part of MAF Shopping Malls charity initiative ‘Make a Difference this Ramadan’ which urges visitors to donate specific items such as spectacles, books, mobile phones and clothes. The donated items will then be handed over to partner charities to be distributed among those in need, said an official.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Turkish Airlines adds 4 new destinations
- Moroccan tourism revenue up 6pc in Jan
- City Seasons backs European MICE event
- Dubai T2 expansion boosts flydubai growth
- Etihad to acquire Abu Dhabi airport services firms
- Jordan airport sees record passenger traffic
- Boeing delivers 777-300 jetliner to Saudia
- Kuwait Airways signs Airbus deal
- Atlantis, The Palm, seeks $850m loan
- Emirates, TUI India ink agent agreement