The Holiday Lounge by Dnata opens in Kuwait
Dubai, October 16, 2008
Dnata Travel opened its first The Holiday Lounge by Dnata outside Dubai, in Kuwait City.
The leading provider in luxurious holiday bookings, offers customers a range of travel services in a relaxed and welcoming environment at the Lounge.
The office is staffed by extremely knowledgeable multi-lingual travel advisors who are on hand to answer travel-related questions and are specialists in areas such as cruising, spas, honeymoons, family holidays, wellness breaks and skiing trips.
'The Holiday Lounge by Dnata is a unique and luxurious way to book a holiday and we are delighted to be able to offer this experience to our customers in Kuwait,' said Ashley Correa, general manager, Dnata Travel, Kuwait.
'There is no extra charge attached to booking your holiday in this way – we are simply offering our customers a relaxed and informative environment in which to research and book their ideal vacation.'
The first The Holiday Lounge by Dnata was opened in December 2004 and has proven to be a huge success with customers in Dubai. A second was recently opened at HealthCare City, and a third is on the way at Jumeirah Beach Residence, he added.
The Holiday Lounge by Dnata incorporates a library for travelers to research their destinations, the option to purchase travel guides, travel insurance services, convenient access to currency exchange services and ATMs, professional travel advisors, and a play area for children equipped with toys, DVDs and PlayStations to keep the kids occupied while their parents make their travel plans.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Orders top $100bn as Boeing, Airbus battle it out
- Qatar Airways picks US firm for nacelle service
- Oman Air orders five Boeing 737-900ER jets
- Jazeera grabs key ME market share
- Etihad, US firm ink smart technology pact
- Renaissance to host 'day of discovery'
- Boeing clinches $30bn Dreamliner-10 orders
- Accor overhauls Pullman, targets 150 hotels
- Gulf Air official reappointed to key post
- Loss-making Abu Dhabi TDIC sells key project