Tiara Hotels changes name to Essque Hotels
Dubai, November 6, 2008
Zabeel Investments said its flagship hospitality brand, Tiara Hotels & Resorts, is adopting a new brand name, Essque Hotels, as it gears up to open its first property in 2009.
“Essque was created as we felt it was the right time to introduce a brand that will become a benchmark in luxury hospitality. A number of sub-brands, covering a range of hospitality services and operating as standalone and integrated business units, will eventually come under the Essque Group,” said Mohammed Ali Al Hashimi, executive chairman of Zabeel Investments.
“Essque is a contemporary brand that reflects the passion, creativity and originality of its ‘thought luxury’ hospitality offering. As a brand it will defy conventional perceptions of hospitality,” he added.
Essque Hotels is currently in the process of finalising plans to open its first property, Essque, in the heart of the Palm Jumeirah.
Scheduled to open in 2009, the property will feature 309 luxury bedrooms and suites, a full-fledged spa, meeting rooms and a range of food and beverage outlets. Essque will be part of the Tiara Residence project.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas
- Sofitel to open in Downtown Dubai
- Women’s role in aviation focus for summit
- Turkish, Singapore Airlines expand codeshare
- Global air passenger traffic up 7.8pc in Jan
- Hilton to open 41-storey hotel in Pearl-Qatar
- Graffiti area at the Great Wall
- Dubai hotels welcome 11m guests
- Wyndham signs for 4th hotel in Turkey
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- IFA Hotels unveils fresh brand identity
- Turkish Airlines launches Rotterdam flights
- RJ to operate Amman-Kuwait twice daily
- JCDecaux unveils digital screens at Dubai airport