Emirates offers 31 extra Haj flights
Dubai, November 10, 2008
Emirates Airline has announced 31 extra flights to Jeddah to meet the increased traffic during the Haj pilgrimage season, a report said.
The airline has appointed special teams of airport staff to provide the best ground-handling services to passengers apart from Arabic speaking cabin crew, according to the Gulf News report.
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Ritz-Carlton Bahrain appoints new sales chief
- Best Western opens in Thailand
- Emirates launches Kabul route
- Ayla appoints new HR director
- Cavotec to showcase new GSE at Kuwait forum
- Flynas to launch Madinah hub
- Kuwait Airways may issue bonds to fund Airbus deal
- Emirates launches longest A380 flight
- Abu Dhabi hotels see guest nights soar 26pc
- Oman Air- Turkish Airlines in codeshare deal