Emirates offers 31 extra Haj flights
Dubai, November 10, 2008
Emirates Airline has announced 31 extra flights to Jeddah to meet the increased traffic during the Haj pilgrimage season, a report said.
The airline has appointed special teams of airport staff to provide the best ground-handling services to passengers apart from Arabic speaking cabin crew, according to the Gulf News report.
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- BA plane makes emergency landing after engine fire
- Jet Airways shareholders approve Etihad deal
- Middle East Hotel Awards held
- Pacific World announces UAE, Oman launch
- Mubadala unit developing new cabin concept
- Emirates to increase flights to Colombo
- Etihad Airways appoints new GM
- Oman Air to buy three A330 planes
- Enrolment for tourism youth summer camp opens
- British Airways celebrates Jordan return