Gulf Air unveils 'Just Great Fares'
Manama, January 29, 2009
Following the huge success of the recently-announced ‘Six-for-Six’ sale, Bahrain's national carrier Gulf Air has extended the online, 'web only' offer to three more destinations, Doha, Muscat and Mumbai at even more competitive prices.
For just BD5 ($13.2) customers can travel one way from Bahrain to Doha and for BD10 ($26.5) to Muscat while a ticket to India’s commercial capital Mumbai is priced at just BD15 (excluding taxes and surcharges), said an airline official.
The return ticket is just double for respective cities, said Tero Taskila, Gulf Air chief strategy officer.
“We were encouraged by the huge success of the ‘six-for-six’ sale that we announced last week. We made 5,000 seats available with incredible offers and that was an instant hit among our customers,” Taskila stated.
“We would like to extend this offer to a few more destinations at even more competitive prices so that people who have been dreaming of an affordable holiday at the best time of the year can take advantage of the opportunity.”
Tickets can be purchased from now until February 5 and are valid for travel between 9 February and 31 March 2009.
“We will make these promotions a permanent feature. Every week, we will be coming up with more exciting fares to our current and new destinations. These great deals are available for our customers only on www.gulfair.com every Friday,” Taskila added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Etihad to fly three times a day to Moscow
- Etihad Regional to lease 4 ATR aircraft
- Etihad soars high with record $6.1bn revenue
- Plaza opens lounges at Bengaluru
- Mövenpick opens organic hotel in Egypt
- Abu Dhabi to expand trade engagement programme
- WTO in deal to promote adventure travel
- Iata cuts global airline profit forecast to $18.7bn
- Gulf Hotels plans $132m waterfront property in Dubai
- Yas Island targets German tourist trade
- Sharq Doha unveils Al Dana Garden
- Beacon technology 'ideal' to aviation industry
- Emergency drill to take place at Amman airport
- JA Resorts to launch high-end resort In Maldives
- $5.3bn hotel projects coming up in Saudi
- Hilton appoints new GM for Alexandria hotel
- Air Arabia opens new sales office in Bahrain
- Lufthansa aims high with 'First Class' service
- Emirates launches new service to Boston
- Dubai Airports 'powers down' for green initiative
- City Seasons opens 5-star hotel in Abu Dhabi
- Etihad alert on fog
- Bahrain F1 visa procedures issued
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares