Gulf Air unveils 'Just Great Fares'
Manama, January 29, 2009
Following the huge success of the recently-announced ‘Six-for-Six’ sale, Bahrain's national carrier Gulf Air has extended the online, 'web only' offer to three more destinations, Doha, Muscat and Mumbai at even more competitive prices.
For just BD5 ($13.2) customers can travel one way from Bahrain to Doha and for BD10 ($26.5) to Muscat while a ticket to India’s commercial capital Mumbai is priced at just BD15 (excluding taxes and surcharges), said an airline official.
The return ticket is just double for respective cities, said Tero Taskila, Gulf Air chief strategy officer.
“We were encouraged by the huge success of the ‘six-for-six’ sale that we announced last week. We made 5,000 seats available with incredible offers and that was an instant hit among our customers,” Taskila stated.
“We would like to extend this offer to a few more destinations at even more competitive prices so that people who have been dreaming of an affordable holiday at the best time of the year can take advantage of the opportunity.”
Tickets can be purchased from now until February 5 and are valid for travel between 9 February and 31 March 2009.
“We will make these promotions a permanent feature. Every week, we will be coming up with more exciting fares to our current and new destinations. These great deals are available for our customers only on www.gulfair.com every Friday,” Taskila added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Middle East Hotel Awards held
- Pacific World announces UAE, Oman launch
- Mubadala unit developing new cabin concept
- Emirates to increase flights to Colombo
- Etihad Airways appoints new GM
- Oman Air to buy three A330 planes
- Enrolment for tourism youth summer camp opens
- British Airways celebrates Jordan return
- Egypt tourist arrivals jump 11.8pc
- Kuwaiti touristic website introduced