Etihad offers special Kuwait-Manila fares
Kuwait, March 7, 2009
Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates has announced new promotional fares to Manila, Philippines.
The new promotion which starts with KD60 ($202) for a one-way ticket and KD80 ($269) for a return flight is valid for travel until the end of March 2009, excluding taxes, the airline said in a statement.
Through understanding the current market demands in Kuwait, Etihad Airways continues to become a leader at offering great destinations with very special fares for its travellers to renowned cities in Europe, Africa and the United States, and now the Far East, the statement added.
Magdi Labib, Kuwait country manager said: “The Far East is a popular destination for travellers in Kuwait, and with Etihad’s new fares to the Philippines, we are making it easier than ever for travellers to go through new experiences in different countries.”
With its worldwide network of routes and unparalleled services accommodating every traveller’s needs, the Abu Dhabi-based airline has set itself as one of the Middle East’s most renowned carriers.
For more information customers can visit the new Etihad office in Burj Jassim Tower, Al Soor Street, Mirqab between 9am and 6pm from Saturday to Thursday.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Boeing wins $7bn Cathay Pacific order
- Qatar Airways launches online visa system
- Etihad in talks on $413m Alitalia investment
- W Doha Hotel wins top award
- Boom time for UAE hospitality sector
- Sanad, airberlin ink financing deal
- Major cruise liner docks at Abu Dhabi port
- Etihad, Greek airline sign codeshare
- Flynas scores 91pc in customer satisfaction
- Flora plans $204m property expansion in Dubai