Top Jeddah hotel offers holiday discounts
Jeddah, June 29, 2009
Rosewood Corniche, a leading hotel in Jeddah, is presenting big discounts on room rates to coincide with the Jeddah Summer Festival, a six-week event which attracts more than three million people.
Guests staying in the Rosewood or Executive suites receive a 50 per cent discount on rates, while rooms are also available at a special promotional rate throughout the summer. The discounted room rates also include free in-room or buffet breakfast, as well as Rosewood’s 24-hour butler service and world-class amenities.
“Our first summer in operation was very successful, and we look forward to building on our achievements,” said Hans-Peter Leitzke, managing director of Rosewood Corniche.
“With the Jeddah Summer Festival and Umrah pilgrimages increasing visitor numbers, our team is in place to provide the highest quality of service and accommodation to all visitors, allowing guests to get the most out of their summer holidays,” he added.
Organised by the Jeddah Chamber of Commerce, the six-week Jeddah Summer Festival is an annual highlight in the city’s calendar. Now in its tenth year, the festival combines recreation, entertainment, and a showcase of Saudi culture and heritage.
Holidaymakers will find it easy to experience the best of the entertainment options from Rosewood Corniche, as the hotel’s location on the Red Sea puts it right at the heart of the festivities, and the majority of the luxurious suites and guest rooms offer superb views of the festival’s spectacular fireworks displays.
As the festival ends in mid-August and the Holy Month of Ramadan approaches, many visitors will make Umrah pilgrimage to the Holy City of Mecca.
“Rosewood Corniche is the perfect location for religious travellers this summer, catering to every need of pilgrims as well as hosting popular Iftar and Sohour celebrations,” Leitzke said.
“Guests throughout the summer have access to impressive facilities and amenities, including Lady Primrose bathing products, a rooftop pool with a panoramic Red Sea view, and the best restaurants in Jeddah.”
Dining options include Chinese cuisine at Noodles, European fare at Habsburg, exquisite hand-made pastries at Soleil and modern Japanese delicacies at Ginza i Chome.
Designed for both business and leisure travel, Rosewood Corniche is located on Jeddah’s Corniche, one of the city’s most impressive districts. The celebrated Jeddah Corniche runs parallel to the Red Sea for over 20 miles, and provides convenient access to the city’s business and leisure areas.
The hotel is celebrated by guests for its world-class amenities and 24-hour personalised butler service, and beloved by city residents for the diverse fine dining options that rank amongst the best restaurants in Jeddah, said a statement. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas
- Sofitel to open in Downtown Dubai
- Women’s role in aviation focus for summit
- Turkish, Singapore Airlines expand codeshare
- Global air passenger traffic up 7.8pc in Jan
- Hilton to open 41-storey hotel in Pearl-Qatar
- Graffiti area at the Great Wall