Mall launches ‘cinnabon treat’
Dubai, July 4, 2009
Mercato, one of the leading shopping malls in Dubai is organising an event where kids can learn how to create the renowned Cinnabon brand rolls, as part of the ongoing Dubai Summer Festival (DSS).
DSS 2009, a shopping and family entertainment extravaganza, is being held at Dubai malls until August 14.
From June 28 to July 4, kids visiting Mercato Mall will be able to learn how to spread, roll, sprinkle and bake their favourite delicious pastry, the Cinnabon roll.
Once finished baking their tasty treats, the children will be presented with a certificate and their very own Cinnabon apron and bandana, certifying them as a Cinnabon Chef. As a special treat the kids will be able to take home their delicious creations to eat and enjoy.
Adding to the excitement will be clowns, games and dancing, as well as face painting, balloon bending, and a dazzling magic show. Cinnabon coupons will also be given to parents to join in on the fun. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Kerzner signs Jeddah One&Only deal
- Forum to map out Arab tourism strategies
- Turkish Airlines adds 4 new destinations
- Moroccan tourism revenue up 6pc in Jan
- City Seasons backs European MICE event
- Dubai T2 expansion boosts flydubai growth
- Etihad to acquire Abu Dhabi airport services firms
- Jordan airport sees record passenger traffic
- Boeing delivers 777-300 jetliner to Saudia
- Kuwait Airways signs Airbus deal