Mall launches ‘cinnabon treat’
Dubai, July 4, 2009
Mercato, one of the leading shopping malls in Dubai is organising an event where kids can learn how to create the renowned Cinnabon brand rolls, as part of the ongoing Dubai Summer Festival (DSS).
DSS 2009, a shopping and family entertainment extravaganza, is being held at Dubai malls until August 14.
From June 28 to July 4, kids visiting Mercato Mall will be able to learn how to spread, roll, sprinkle and bake their favourite delicious pastry, the Cinnabon roll.
Once finished baking their tasty treats, the children will be presented with a certificate and their very own Cinnabon apron and bandana, certifying them as a Cinnabon Chef. As a special treat the kids will be able to take home their delicious creations to eat and enjoy.
Adding to the excitement will be clowns, games and dancing, as well as face painting, balloon bending, and a dazzling magic show. Cinnabon coupons will also be given to parents to join in on the fun. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- GCC airlines defend female cabin crew policies
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas