Top hotel offers special summer rates
Dubai, July 9, 2009
Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group, an award-winning owner and operator of some of the world's top hotels, has launched its group wide summer offer, Summer Breaks, offering luxury accommodation at the best available rates.
Bookings are for a minimum of two nights, and provide guests with a hotel credit of up to $100 per day in a room and up to $150 per day in a suite. Daily credits can be redeemed against all hotel services including spa treatments, dining and airport transfers.
Valid from 1 July through 7 September 2009, Summer Breaks is available in all award-winning Mandarin Oriental hotels located in key city and resort destinations, and provides the ideal way to enjoy Mandarin Oriental's deluxe rooms and facilities.
Mandarin Oriental now operates, or has under development, 41 hotels representing over 10,000 rooms in 25 countries, with 17 hotels in Asia, 14 in the Americas and 10 in Europe and North Africa. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Renaissance to host 'day of discovery'
- Boeing clinches $30bn Dreamliner-10 orders
- Accor overhauls Pullman, targets 150 hotels
- Gulf Air official reappointed to key post
- Loss-making Abu Dhabi TDIC sells key project
- Crowne Plaza Jordan gets food safety certification
- Oman Air, Travelport in seat assignment deal
- Kuwait Marriott unveils summer deals
- Tilal Liwa offers ‘traditional Ramadan experience’
- Etihad mulls equity stake in Serbian airline