Crowne Plaza Yas Island to open before Formula 1
Abu Dhabi, August 15, 2009
The Crowne Plaza Abu Dhabi Yas Island will open its doors this Autumn, in time for the upcoming Formula One.
The 428-room contemporary hotel is located along the new Links Championship Golf Course and is within five minutes walking distance of the latest Formula 1 Yas Marina Circuit.
This latest addition to IHG’s Crowne Plaza estate is situated on one of the country’s most exciting developments, Yas Island. The hotel’s close proximity to the airport and 35 minute drive from Abu Dhabi City Centre makes this a prime location for both business & leisure travellers alike.
All guest rooms and suites are stylishly decorated and include free wireless internet access, with a spacious working area.
The hotel’s leisure facilities include a part-shaded 25 metre outdoor pool and state-of-the art gym complete with sauna, steam rooms and squash court.
For the business traveller, the hotel has a 24 hour business centre, 10 meeting rooms that can cater to nearly 600 people featuring the latest audio-visual equipment complete with natural lighting and outdoor terraces.
The property's all-day dining restaurant, Jing Asia offers an array of local and international cuisine, Stills brasserie offers European cuisine while the Lebanese restaurant, Barouk offers regional flavours.Then there's the wine bar, Vino and the chilled out Sundowner pool bar for guests to unwind.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Etihad appoints senior VP sales
- Air Arabia to distribute 7.25pc cash dividends
- Novotel Abu Dhabi Al Bustan opens
- Top firms plan Dubai World Central move
- Ferrari Land theme park to open in Spain
- Hilton to open 125-room hotel in Saudi
- Abu Dhabi runway closed for upgradation work
- Etihad to fly three times a day to Moscow
- Etihad Regional to lease 4 ATR aircraft
- Etihad soars high with record $6.1bn revenue
- Plaza opens lounges at Bengaluru
- Mövenpick opens organic hotel in Egypt
- Abu Dhabi to expand trade engagement programme
- WTO in deal to promote adventure travel
- Iata cuts global airline profit forecast to $18.7bn
- Gulf Hotels plans $132m waterfront property in Dubai
- Yas Island targets German tourist trade
- Sharq Doha unveils Al Dana Garden
- Beacon technology 'ideal' to aviation industry
- Emergency drill to take place at Amman airport
- JA Resorts to launch high-end resort In Maldives
- $5.3bn hotel projects coming up in Saudi
- Hilton appoints new GM for Alexandria hotel
- Air Arabia opens new sales office in Bahrain
- Lufthansa aims high with 'First Class' service
- Emirates launches new service to Boston
- Dubai Airports 'powers down' for green initiative
- City Seasons opens 5-star hotel in Abu Dhabi
- Etihad alert on fog
- Bahrain F1 visa procedures issued