Arabian Park Hotel unveils corporate club program
Dubai, November 12, 2009
Arabian Park Hotel, a premier three-star hotel in Dubai, has introduced a corporate club programme to reward regular clients and bookers.
The programme, which is free to join, rewards corporate bookers with gift vouchers based on the number of nights they book.
In addition, members of the corporate club will receive a 20 per cent discount on their bills at The Brasserie and the Oasis Lounge and Bar.
“The programme aims to recognise individuals who are loyal customers, and it also gives us the opportunity to signify their importance to our hotel,” said Rohit Rattan, head of Sales and Marketing for Arabian Park Hotel.
“Currently our main focus is to target corporate clients locally, build brand awareness, and further increase the market share from this segment to continue creating value and to build loyalty,” added general manager Mark Lee.
The hotel is also hoping the programme will help it further develop its business from the Far East market.
“We have started targeting new markets such as China, Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong in conjunction with DTCM, and the recent Far East road show was a unique opportunity to personally meet the local Tour Operators from those markets and develop key relationships with them,” said Lee.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- W Doha Hotel wins top award
- Boom time for UAE hospitality sector
- Sanad, airberlin ink financing deal
- Major cruise liner docks at Abu Dhabi port
- Etihad, Greek airline sign codeshare
- Flynas scores 91pc in customer satisfaction
- Flora plans $204m property expansion in Dubai
- Dubai sees Ukraine tourist numbers up 29pc
- Bahrain air show set to take off
- Summit explores future of regional travel industry