Arabian Park Hotel names new sales manager
Dubai, January 11, 2010
Arabian Park Hotel, a top three-star property owned and managed by the Wafi Group in Dubai, recently appointed Tom Rhodes, a British national and a graduate of Northumbia University, as a sales manager.
Prior to joining Arabian Park Hotel, Rhodes worked as a sales assistant and duty manager for Nuffield Health and Wellbeing in England.
“Rhodes will focus specifically on the corporate market, and assist the existing team in building and maintaining relationships with the respective tour operators and local destination management companies,” said Rohit Rattan, head of sales and marketing for Arabian Park Hotel.
“We are building a strong sales and marketing team to continue bringing in new business from the local and international markets, and to further enhance our hotel as Dubai’s premier 3-star hotel brand. The market is still very competitive, although we look forward another positive year ahead,” Rattan added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Starwood joins hands with Bentley
- Air freight volumes to grow 17pc in 5 years
- UAE group to open Seychelles resort
- Gulf Air marks 1m Beirut passengers
- 80 flights cancelled at London airports over fog
- Etihad mulls investment in Alitalia
- 25 countries set for Bahrain airshow
- Air Arabia launches all new website
- Abu Dhabi plans permanent cruise terminal
- ME to top global air passenger demand