Air Miles to offer 24/7 service to members
Dubai, February 4, 2010
Air Miles, the world’s leading multi-participant loyalty programme, has announced the launch of its Interactive Voice Response (IVR) system which is set to provide members with 24-hour service, 365 days a year.
The system is set to provide Air Miles members with a more personalised service by identifying each caller and offering a range of self-service options that enable the customer to carry out instant transactions.
“Members will be able to select their preferred language, update their personal details, request information via email, redeem rewards or obtain instant account and balance updates. Previously this required a live agent and was less instantaneous,” stated Fouad El-Qassem, loyalty services director, Air Miles Middle East.
The application was designed by Altitude Software following a pilot scheme and several months of extensive research aimed at establishing the precise needs of the programme's members.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Ritz-Carlton Bahrain appoints new sales chief
- Best Western opens in Thailand
- Emirates launches Kabul route
- Ayla appoints new HR director
- Cavotec to showcase new GSE at Kuwait forum
- Flynas to launch Madinah hub
- Kuwait Airways may issue bonds to fund Airbus deal
- Emirates launches longest A380 flight
- Abu Dhabi hotels see guest nights soar 26pc
- Oman Air- Turkish Airlines in codeshare deal