The Address Dubai Marina unveils new lounge
Dubai, March 1, 2010
Shades, the all-new lounge situated by the infinity pool on the fourth floor of The Address Dubai Marina, has opened doors to guests.
Shades features a refreshingly different lounge experience with exquisite views of Dubai Marina, lively music, delectable cuisine and a choice of beverages, said a spokesperson.
During the day, Shades serves as a poolside restaurant and in the evening, it transforms into the city’s latest night-spot with a live DJ spinning foot-tapping music and signature cocktails being served.
“Shades is a must-visit destination as it offers unparalleled advantages – a unique location in Dubai Marina, spectacular views and a range of food and beverage options complemented by lively music. Shades is set to become one of the city’s most happening nightspot,” said Stefan Viard, executive assistant manager - Food and Beverage, The Address Dubai Marina.
In addition to the daily entertainment, Shades hosts Martini Terrazza events throughout the week with a live DJ spining mood music, every Tuesday and Friday.
The Address Dubai Marina has a choice of restaurants and lounges including the signature restaurant Rive Gauche, a modern interpretation of a French brasserie; Mazina, the culinary powerhouse offering a diverse range of cuisines; the chic lobby lounge Kambaa; and the striking nightspot, Blends.
The Address Dubai Marina is one of the newest hotels in the portfolio of The Address Hotels + Resorts, the hotel brand owned and managed by Emaar Hospitality Group.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas
- Sofitel to open in Downtown Dubai
- Women’s role in aviation focus for summit
- Turkish, Singapore Airlines expand codeshare
- Global air passenger traffic up 7.8pc in Jan
- Hilton to open 41-storey hotel in Pearl-Qatar
- Graffiti area at the Great Wall
- Dubai hotels welcome 11m guests
- Wyndham signs for 4th hotel in Turkey
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- IFA Hotels unveils fresh brand identity
- Turkish Airlines launches Rotterdam flights
- RJ to operate Amman-Kuwait twice daily
- JCDecaux unveils digital screens at Dubai airport