The Address Dubai Marina unveils new lounge
Dubai, March 1, 2010
Shades, the all-new lounge situated by the infinity pool on the fourth floor of The Address Dubai Marina, has opened doors to guests.
Shades features a refreshingly different lounge experience with exquisite views of Dubai Marina, lively music, delectable cuisine and a choice of beverages, said a spokesperson.
During the day, Shades serves as a poolside restaurant and in the evening, it transforms into the city’s latest night-spot with a live DJ spinning foot-tapping music and signature cocktails being served.
“Shades is a must-visit destination as it offers unparalleled advantages – a unique location in Dubai Marina, spectacular views and a range of food and beverage options complemented by lively music. Shades is set to become one of the city’s most happening nightspot,” said Stefan Viard, executive assistant manager - Food and Beverage, The Address Dubai Marina.
In addition to the daily entertainment, Shades hosts Martini Terrazza events throughout the week with a live DJ spining mood music, every Tuesday and Friday.
The Address Dubai Marina has a choice of restaurants and lounges including the signature restaurant Rive Gauche, a modern interpretation of a French brasserie; Mazina, the culinary powerhouse offering a diverse range of cuisines; the chic lobby lounge Kambaa; and the striking nightspot, Blends.
The Address Dubai Marina is one of the newest hotels in the portfolio of The Address Hotels + Resorts, the hotel brand owned and managed by Emaar Hospitality Group.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Orders top $100bn as Boeing, Airbus battle it out
- Qatar Airways picks US firm for nacelle service
- Oman Air orders five Boeing 737-900ER jets
- Jazeera grabs key ME market share
- Etihad, US firm ink smart technology pact
- Renaissance to host 'day of discovery'
- Boeing clinches $30bn Dreamliner-10 orders
- Accor overhauls Pullman, targets 150 hotels
- Gulf Air official reappointed to key post
- Loss-making Abu Dhabi TDIC sells key project