RakBank offers 30pc discount on Virgin flights
Ras Al Khaimah, April 13, 2010
National Bank of Ras Al-Khaimah (Rakbank) is offering its credit card customers discount up to 30 per cent on economy and premium economy tickets to London with Virgin Atlantic.
The offer, which runs upto May 31, is open to all Rakbank customers holding any of the bank’s credit cards, including MasterCard Classic, Gold and Titanium cards, said a senior official.
“Rakbank is constantly developing attractive deals and promotions that bring customers exclusive benefits and enhance their overall banking experience,” said Graham Honeybill, Rakbank general manager.
While on their trip, Rakbank credit cards customers can also enjoy the unbeatable ‘Cashback’ feature which enables them to make back up to 5 per cent of their international monthly spend.
Rakbank credit cards offer a host of financial and lifestyle rewards, including the “Free for Life” feature in addition to competitive interest rates and other discount benefits from more than 75 outlets, in addition to the Rakfeast dining and discount program.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- W Doha Hotel wins top award
- Boom time for UAE hospitality sector
- Sanad, airberlin ink financing deal
- Major cruise liner docks at Abu Dhabi port
- Etihad, Greek airline sign codeshare
- Flynas scores 91pc in customer satisfaction
- Flora plans $204m property expansion in Dubai
- Dubai sees Ukraine tourist numbers up 29pc
- Bahrain air show set to take off
- Summit explores future of regional travel industry