Dubailand to showcase attractions at travel expo
Dubai, April 22, 2010
Dubailand, the landmark leisure, tourism and entertainment destination, said it will showcase 14 of its world-class projects including its operating attractions at the Arabian Travel Market (ATM) 2010.
To be held from May 4 to 7 at the Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre, ATM 2010 is expected to be the ideal platform to interact with business leaders, industry partners and government officials.
Present and future Dubailand projects on show will include Dubai Sports City, Al Sahra Desert Resort, Dubai Lifestyle City, City of Arabia, Dubai Golf City, Motor City, Dubai Outlet Mall, Palmarosa, Universal Studios Dubailand, Six Flags Dubailand, Legoland Dubailand, Bawadi, Global Village and The Tiger Woods Dubai.
Phase one of Dubailand offers a variety of exciting entertainment attractions including Dubai Autodrome in MotorCity, Dubai Outlet Mall in Outlet City, Global Village and Dubai Sports City, featuring The Els Club, the Butch Harmon School of Golf and a world-class cricket stadium.
“As the region’s premier industry event, Arabian Travel Market 2010 is an ideal platform for us to showcase the extraordinary entertainment venues we have already delivered,' stated Mohammed Al Habbai, CEO of Dubailand.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Double delivery takes Emirates A380 fleet to 44
- Boeing wins $7bn Cathay Pacific order
- Qatar Airways launches online visa system
- Etihad in talks on $413m Alitalia investment
- W Doha Hotel wins top award
- Boom time for UAE hospitality sector
- Sanad, airberlin ink financing deal
- Major cruise liner docks at Abu Dhabi port
- Etihad, Greek airline sign codeshare
- Flynas scores 91pc in customer satisfaction