Rixos opens new hotel in Libya
Tripoli, April 25, 2010
Rixos Hotels, one of the fastest growing luxury hotel chains, has announced the opening of its new property in Libya, the Rixos Al Nasr Tripoli.
The hotel, which was completed in six months, is the 12th Rixos property to open, and enjoys a prime location in the center of the Libyan capital, said a statement from Rixos Hotels.
The hotel aims to offer paramount levels of Turkish hospitality and excellent customer service, for which Rixos Hotels have become internationally acclaimed, it added.
"Conveniently located only 10 km away from Tripoli airport, yet set in beautiful parkland amongst Libya’s native Eucaliptus trees, ultra-modern Rixos Al Nasr Tripoli is built over an expansive area of 20,000 sq m."
It was constructed to have minimal impact on the natual equilibrium of its surroundings, specially designed to be environmentally friendly, according to Rixos Hotels.
The unique architectural design of the exclusive business hotel, beautiful grounds it is set in, and its greenery covered exterior lends Rixos Al Nasr Tripoli being reffered to as the ‘Living Hotel’.
Rixos Al Nasr Tripoli has 120 luxury rooms, including 2 king suites, 32 executive suites, 8 junior suites, 5 connected family rooms and 63 standard rooms, the company statement said.
All rooms are exquisitely laid out and feature plasma TVs, wireless sound systems, jacuzzis, and balconies. The hotel features deluxe food and beverage outlets, an exquisite and a very spacious Spa & Wellness Centre and an indoor swimming pool, as well as high end shopping centre, it added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Iata cuts global airline profit forecast to $18.7bn
- Gulf Hotels plans $132m waterfront property in Dubai
- Yas Island targets German tourist trade
- Sharq Doha unveils Al Dana Garden
- Beacon technology 'ideal' to aviation industry
- Emergency drill to take place at Amman airport
- JA Resorts to launch high-end resort In Maldives
- $5.3bn hotel projects coming up in Saudi
- Hilton appoints new GM for Alexandria hotel
- Air Arabia opens new sales office in Bahrain
- Lufthansa aims high with 'First Class' service
- Emirates launches new service to Boston
- Dubai Airports 'powers down' for green initiative
- City Seasons opens 5-star hotel in Abu Dhabi
- Etihad alert on fog
- Bahrain F1 visa procedures issued
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- GCC airlines defend female cabin crew policies
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China