Fraser Suites opens in Dubai
Dubai, June 29, 2010
Frasers Hospitality opened its first property in the United Arab Emirates, Fraser Suites Dubai.
Located on the city’s prestigious Sheikh Zayed Road, Fraser Suites Dubai occupies the top 23 levels of the 45-storey Sidra Tower, a new mixed-use development featuring commercial office suites and high end retail outlets.
The property’s 180 suites and penthouses command sweeping views across the city including iconic landmarks such at the Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest building, the amazing Palm Jumeirah and kilometers of golden sand beaches lining the Arabian Sea, said a statement.
“Dubai’s status as an international business hub is well-established and its business friendly environment ensures that it will continue to attract high levels of investment,” said Choe Peng Sum, chief executive officer, Frasers Hospitality.
Fraser Suites Dubai provides full kitchen and laundry facilities, large balconies, work desks, luxurious bedding, marble bathrooms with exclusive Peter Thomas Roth amenities and daily housekeeping services, he added.
Other amenities include a round-the-clock reception and concierge, and the in-house Aqua Cafe which offers a full international buffet breakfast and a wide variety of dishes throughout the day.
The property's business facilities include a business centre, boardroom and meeting facilities, perfect for small events for six to 30 people.
Family oriented services and facilities include a 25-metre outdoor swimming pool, children’s wading pool and sundeck, tennis court, squash court, 24-hour gymnasium, aerobics room and Fraser Kid’s Club.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Etihad to fly three times a day to Moscow
- Etihad Regional to lease 4 ATR aircraft
- Etihad soars high with record $6.1bn revenue
- Plaza opens lounges at Bengaluru
- Mövenpick opens organic hotel in Egypt
- Abu Dhabi to expand trade engagement programme
- WTO in deal to promote adventure travel
- Iata cuts global airline profit forecast to $18.7bn
- Gulf Hotels plans $132m waterfront property in Dubai
- Yas Island targets German tourist trade
- Sharq Doha unveils Al Dana Garden
- Beacon technology 'ideal' to aviation industry
- Emergency drill to take place at Amman airport
- JA Resorts to launch high-end resort In Maldives
- $5.3bn hotel projects coming up in Saudi
- Hilton appoints new GM for Alexandria hotel
- Air Arabia opens new sales office in Bahrain
- Lufthansa aims high with 'First Class' service
- Emirates launches new service to Boston
- Dubai Airports 'powers down' for green initiative
- City Seasons opens 5-star hotel in Abu Dhabi
- Etihad alert on fog
- Bahrain F1 visa procedures issued
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares