Air Arabia links Alexandria to Abu Dhabi
Alexandria (Egypt), July 3, 2010
Air Arabia, a leading low-cost carrier based in Sharjah, said the next destination from its latest hub in Alexandria, Egypt, will be Abu Dhabi. The new four-times-a-week service to the UAE’s capital will start from July 12.
Roundtrip flights to Abu Dhabi, Air Arabia's fifth destination from its Egyptian hub, will operate on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays between Burj Al Arab International Airport, Alexandria and Abu Dhabi International Airport, the budget carrier said in a statement.
Flights depart Alexandria at 10pm arriving in Abu Dhabi at 02.40am the following day, and return flights depart Abu Dhabi at 03:20am, arriving in Alexandria at 06:20am the same day, it added.
“We have received incredible demand from both our Abu Dhabi and Alexandria residents for low-cost travel solutions between the two countries,” said Adel Ali, Group chief executive officer, Air Arabia.
“In line with the increasing demand, we are pleased to announce that our fifth destination from Alexandria will connect North Africa to the UAE,” he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- UAE to boost Burkina Faso aviation ties
- BA relaxes rules on electronic device use
- Flight options to boost Mideast-Asia travel
- Air Arabia eyes more Bahrain flights
- Double delivery takes Emirates A380 fleet to 44
- Boeing wins $7bn Cathay Pacific order
- Qatar Airways launches online visa system
- Etihad in talks on $413m Alitalia investment
- W Doha Hotel wins top award
- Boom time for UAE hospitality sector