DSS online contest winners visit Modhesh World
Dubai, July 26, 2010
Winners of the online contest on the DSS Facebook page for week three visited Modhesh World in a full day sponsored tour of the venue.
Apart from a free visit, winners also received coupons to paid zones in Modhesh World in addition to vouchers redeemable at the Modhesh Store.
Yousif Mubarak, chief operations officer of Dubai Events and Promotions Establishment, handed over the prizes to the week’s winners Rula Riadh and Mais Al Baali.
Rula, originally from Iraq and now residing in Sharjah, was elated to bring her children to Modhesh World. Her eldest son, three year old Mikdam, said, “I love Modhesh. I love his crown and I love his smile. I wish I could dance like him and ride his car.”
Mais Al Baali, also from Iraq, came from Abu Dhabi accompanied by her parents and fourteen-year-old-brother Ali. “My brother enjoys the games and even I love the arcades and rides. I feel like I am a child again. We come here because of Ali but I feel I am as excited as him,” she said.
To participate in the contest, visitors only need to log on to the DSS Facebook page and answer a series of simple questions on Modhesh and Modhesh World.
Modhesh World doors are open from 10.00am to 10:00pm (Saturday to Wednesday), 10:00am to midnight (Thursdays), and 3:00pm to midnight on Fridays.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Novotel Abu Dhabi Al Bustan opens
- Top firms plan Dubai World Central move
- Ferrari Land theme park to open in Spain
- Hilton to open 125-room hotel in Saudi
- Abu Dhabi runway closed for upgradation work
- Etihad to fly three times a day to Moscow
- Etihad Regional to lease 4 ATR aircraft
- Etihad soars high with record $6.1bn revenue
- Plaza opens lounges at Bengaluru
- Mövenpick opens organic hotel in Egypt
- Abu Dhabi to expand trade engagement programme
- WTO in deal to promote adventure travel
- Iata cuts global airline profit forecast to $18.7bn
- Gulf Hotels plans $132m waterfront property in Dubai
- Yas Island targets German tourist trade
- Sharq Doha unveils Al Dana Garden
- Beacon technology 'ideal' to aviation industry
- Emergency drill to take place at Amman airport
- JA Resorts to launch high-end resort In Maldives
- $5.3bn hotel projects coming up in Saudi
- Hilton appoints new GM for Alexandria hotel
- Air Arabia opens new sales office in Bahrain
- Lufthansa aims high with 'First Class' service
- Emirates launches new service to Boston
- Dubai Airports 'powers down' for green initiative
- City Seasons opens 5-star hotel in Abu Dhabi
- Etihad alert on fog
- Bahrain F1 visa procedures issued
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely