DSS online contest winners visit Modhesh World
Dubai, July 26, 2010
Winners of the online contest on the DSS Facebook page for week three visited Modhesh World in a full day sponsored tour of the venue.
Apart from a free visit, winners also received coupons to paid zones in Modhesh World in addition to vouchers redeemable at the Modhesh Store.
Yousif Mubarak, chief operations officer of Dubai Events and Promotions Establishment, handed over the prizes to the week’s winners Rula Riadh and Mais Al Baali.
Rula, originally from Iraq and now residing in Sharjah, was elated to bring her children to Modhesh World. Her eldest son, three year old Mikdam, said, “I love Modhesh. I love his crown and I love his smile. I wish I could dance like him and ride his car.”
Mais Al Baali, also from Iraq, came from Abu Dhabi accompanied by her parents and fourteen-year-old-brother Ali. “My brother enjoys the games and even I love the arcades and rides. I feel like I am a child again. We come here because of Ali but I feel I am as excited as him,” she said.
To participate in the contest, visitors only need to log on to the DSS Facebook page and answer a series of simple questions on Modhesh and Modhesh World.
Modhesh World doors are open from 10.00am to 10:00pm (Saturday to Wednesday), 10:00am to midnight (Thursdays), and 3:00pm to midnight on Fridays.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Etihad announces new appointments
- Etihad expands India operations
- UAE hotel group launches Abu Dhabi project
- Jordan passenger traffic up 14pc
- Self-service check-in soon at Kuwait airport
- Gulf Air launches flight to Al Maktoum airport
- Jazeera Airways tops on-time performance
- Jumeirah inks Oman luxury resort deal
- Ritz unveils big Qatar National Day offer
- Mideast airlines top global traffic growth in Oct