Etihad, Musanada in travel services tie-up
Abu Dhabi, August 4, 2010
Etihad Airways, the national airline of the UAE, has entered into an agreement with Abu Dhabi general services company Musanada to provide efficient travel solutions to employees of Abu Dhabi government entities.
The partnership will offer a range of benefits to Abu Dhabi Government employees, including a one-stop-shop for employees to arrange and book business and leisure travel with Etihad Airways, via Musanada’s 24/7 e-booking platform and dedicated account management and VIP service desk arrangements.
The memorandum of understanding (MoU) also covers an integrated Etihad Guest loyalty programme management and support services and special staff offers and holiday packages.
The partnership will also enable the airline to work with Musanada on a streamlined Government travel policy, simplifying procedures for government employees and promoting Etihad’s status as the national airline of the United Arab Emirates.
“As Abu Dhabi continues to grow, it is more and more important that entities work together to build strategic partnerships that benefit the Emirate,” said James Hogan, Etihad CEO.
Musanada’s mandate is to support the Emirate’s public sector institutions and help Abu Dhabi become one of the top five governments in the world, achieving this through developing effective and responsive services for the Government.
Musanada Travel Service provides specially designed travel solutions to Abu Dhabi government employees. These solutions are managed by a travel team with more than 20 years’ experience in strategic supplier relationships and delivered through building strategic partnerships with trusted local third party vendors who are internationally recognized.
Mohamed Al Fahed Al Muhairi, chief executive officer of Musanada, said: “This MoU is in line with Musanada’s strategy to design innovative customer-tailored solutions through conducting valuable partnerships with other distinguished partners such as the UAE’s national carrier.”
“Musanada’s Travel Service Management’s mission is to provide a world class travel service that optimizes the financial and service related benefits for the Government of Abu Dhabi. This travel service delivers a solution which is fully aligned to the Abu Dhabi 2030 vision and outmatches any other Government solution currently available globally,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Etihad Regional to lease 4 ATR aircraft
- Etihad soars high with record $6.1bn revenue
- Plaza opens lounges at Bengaluru
- Mövenpick opens organic hotel in Egypt
- Abu Dhabi to expand trade engagement programme
- WTO in deal to promote adventure travel
- Iata cuts global airline profit forecast to $18.7bn
- Gulf Hotels plans $132m waterfront property in Dubai
- Yas Island targets German tourist trade
- Sharq Doha unveils Al Dana Garden
- Beacon technology 'ideal' to aviation industry
- Emergency drill to take place at Amman airport
- JA Resorts to launch high-end resort In Maldives
- $5.3bn hotel projects coming up in Saudi
- Hilton appoints new GM for Alexandria hotel
- Air Arabia opens new sales office in Bahrain
- Lufthansa aims high with 'First Class' service
- Emirates launches new service to Boston
- Dubai Airports 'powers down' for green initiative
- City Seasons opens 5-star hotel in Abu Dhabi
- Etihad alert on fog
- Bahrain F1 visa procedures issued
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home