Wafi Group launches Eid promotion
Dubai, August 22, 2010
Dubai-based Wafi Group has launched special packages for stays from September 9 to 14 at its Arabian Park Hotel and Park Hotel Apartments.
The first of the ‘Stay and Dine’ packages includes a night’s stay at Park Hotel Apartments in a spacious studio apartment for Dh525 ($143) per night, and is inclusive of complimentary continental breakfast, Wafi said in a statement.
Guests also receive a voucher worth Dh150 per night to spend in more than a dozen award-winning restaurants located at Wafi.
Guests can also stay at Arabian Park Hotel in a standard room for Dh325 per night, inclusive of complimentary buffet breakfast and a voucher for Dh100 worth of food and beverage per night.
“Our ‘Stay and Dine’ Eid packages offer exceptional value-for-money, as guests not only get a good rate for their hotel room, they also receive vouchers for food and beverage which they can redeem at any of our thirteen award-winning restaurants located in Wafi,” said Mark Lee, general manager of the Wafi hospitality and food and beverage division.
“We also offer a complimentary shuttle service to and from Wafi, which is located just five minutes away from both hotels, and we hope to attract many families visiting Dubai to see their relatives during Eid, or just to have a special time in Dubai,” added Lee.
The offers are valid for a minimum of a two-night stay, based on two people sharing a room, the statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Middle East Hotel Awards held
- Pacific World announces UAE, Oman launch
- Mubadala unit developing new cabin concept
- Emirates to increase flights to Colombo
- Etihad Airways appoints new GM
- Oman Air to buy three A330 planes
- Enrolment for tourism youth summer camp opens
- British Airways celebrates Jordan return
- Egypt tourist arrivals jump 11.8pc
- Kuwaiti touristic website introduced