Rosewood Corniche manager wins ME award
Jeddah, October 21, 2010
Nasser Al Reefy, restaurant manager at Rosewood Corniche, Saudi’s premier hotel, was named the Outlet Manager of the Year at the annual Hotelier Middle East Awards.
Al Reefy won the award for his work in running the hotel’s celebrated Asian restaurants Ginza I Chome and Noodles.
“Under Nasser’s management, our Asian restaurants are now considered the premier dining destinations in Jeddah and he continues to act as a figurehead of our successful Saudisation policy to develop and nurture local talent,” said Hans-Peter Leitzke, managing director of Rosewood Corniche.
“His win in the Hotelier Middle East awards is a just recognition of his dedication, hard work and guest relations.”
Holding a Diploma and Bachelor of Science degree in Hospitality Management from the American College in Dublin, Ireland. He is continuing his professional development by working through the Rosewood employee programme in conjunction with a management course from Harvard Business School.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Middle East Hotel Awards held
- Pacific World announces UAE, Oman launch
- Mubadala unit developing new cabin concept
- Emirates to increase flights to Colombo
- Etihad Airways appoints new GM
- Oman Air to buy three A330 planes
- Enrolment for tourism youth summer camp opens
- British Airways celebrates Jordan return
- Egypt tourist arrivals jump 11.8pc
- Kuwaiti touristic website introduced