Ibn Battuta Hotel offers festival packages
Dubai, December 8, 2010
The Ibn Battuta Gate Hotel, a 396-room development being operated by Movenpick Hotels and Resorts in New Dubai has launched two festive packages that include accommodation and dining.
For Christmas, the Hotel is offering a two-night stay for a couple - arriving on December 23 or 24 - for Dh1,950 ($530.8) per room, including breakfast with a choice of either Christmas Eve brunch, dinner or Christmas Day lunch at Mistral, including beverages.
"Meanwhile, at just Dh2,150 for two people, for two nights checking in on December 30 or 31 the hotel’s New Year package is a perfect ‘Christmas stocking filler’. The offer includes breakfast and a New Year’s Eve Dinner at Mistral," said a hotel official.
Mistral is the interactive total dining restaurant at the Gate that delivers eclectic freshly-cooked, pan to plate dishes inspired by the Moorish Arabesque kitchens featured in the travel log of the 14th century adventurer, Ibn Battuta.
Besides this, the guests at the Ibn Battuta Gate Hotel have complementary access to the Oceana Beach Club on The Palm Jumeirah, just 15 minutes away by the hotel shuttle.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- BA plane makes emergency landing after engine fire
- Jet Airways shareholders approve Etihad deal
- Middle East Hotel Awards held
- Pacific World announces UAE, Oman launch
- Mubadala unit developing new cabin concept
- Emirates to increase flights to Colombo
- Etihad Airways appoints new GM
- Oman Air to buy three A330 planes
- Enrolment for tourism youth summer camp opens
- British Airways celebrates Jordan return