Elaf Group to build four new hotels
Cairo, January 20, 2011
Elaf Group of Companies, a leader in Saudi travel, tourism and hospitality, will establish four new hotels in line with the company’s plans to provide an additional 2,400 rooms by 2013.
Ziyad Bin Mahfouz, president of the group, revealed this as the company celebrated its success with Egyptian agents and tourism companies at an event held in the InterContinental City Stars Hotel, Cairo.
He said the company catered to more than 20 per cent of the 770,000 Egyptian pilgrims that visited Saudi Arabia in 2010.
“This impressive performance is the main reason we are celebrating our success with our valued Egyptian partners,” he said.
He said the company's future projects also included the renewal of Elaf Kinda Hotel.
“Our Egyptian agents and the Elaf Group have always been committed to offering the highest standard of services and thus ensure the attainment of our goal of increasing the total hotel rooms to more than 500 in Makkah, Madinah Al Munawara and Jeddah. In addition, we intend to increase the number of agents working with the group to more than 95 in various countries,” he added.
The attendees commented on the excellent services extended by Elaf to Haj and Umrah pilgrims in various hotels in Saudi Arabia, a statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Summit explores future of regional travel industry
- AirAsiaX to buy 25 new Airbus jets
- Dusit launches premium hotel brand
- Etihad names new Kenya GM
- Emirates expands European Tour portfolio
- Gulf Air executive names AACO unit chief
- Air France celebrates 30 years of flying to Saudi
- Turkish Airlines to install 80 Sita kiosks
- BA launches Europe travel sale in UAE
- Etihad signs $3.3m deal with VisitBritain