Elaf Group to build four new hotels
Cairo, January 20, 2011
Elaf Group of Companies, a leader in Saudi travel, tourism and hospitality, will establish four new hotels in line with the company’s plans to provide an additional 2,400 rooms by 2013.
Ziyad Bin Mahfouz, president of the group, revealed this as the company celebrated its success with Egyptian agents and tourism companies at an event held in the InterContinental City Stars Hotel, Cairo.
He said the company catered to more than 20 per cent of the 770,000 Egyptian pilgrims that visited Saudi Arabia in 2010.
“This impressive performance is the main reason we are celebrating our success with our valued Egyptian partners,” he said.
He said the company's future projects also included the renewal of Elaf Kinda Hotel.
“Our Egyptian agents and the Elaf Group have always been committed to offering the highest standard of services and thus ensure the attainment of our goal of increasing the total hotel rooms to more than 500 in Makkah, Madinah Al Munawara and Jeddah. In addition, we intend to increase the number of agents working with the group to more than 95 in various countries,” he added.
The attendees commented on the excellent services extended by Elaf to Haj and Umrah pilgrims in various hotels in Saudi Arabia, a statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Plaza opens lounges at Bengaluru
- Mövenpick opens organic hotel in Egypt
- Abu Dhabi to expand trade engagement programme
- WTO in deal to promote adventure travel
- Iata cuts global airline profit forecast to $18.7bn
- Gulf Hotels plans $132m waterfront property in Dubai
- Yas Island targets German tourist trade
- Sharq Doha unveils Al Dana Garden
- Beacon technology 'ideal' to aviation industry
- Emergency drill to take place at Amman airport
- JA Resorts to launch high-end resort In Maldives
- $5.3bn hotel projects coming up in Saudi
- Hilton appoints new GM for Alexandria hotel
- Air Arabia opens new sales office in Bahrain
- Lufthansa aims high with 'First Class' service
- Emirates launches new service to Boston
- Dubai Airports 'powers down' for green initiative
- City Seasons opens 5-star hotel in Abu Dhabi
- Etihad alert on fog
- Bahrain F1 visa procedures issued
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013