STC launches new reservations service
Riyadh, February 6, 2011
Saudi Telecom Company (STC) has launched a new Central Reservations service in partnership with Saudi Arabian Airlines, for its Tamayouz customers as part of the concierge service.
The new service is an innovative addition to the many benefits that Tamayouz customers enjoy, such as monthly discounts and exclusive special offers.
The first of its kind in the Middle East, the Central Reservations service enables Tamayouz customers to access standard booking and call sales 24 hours a day, seven days a week by calling 920003000 to access the concierge service.
The Tamayouz program offers the 24 hour Concierge service in collaboration with Aldawleyah Travel and provides services such as preparing vacation plans, hotel bookings, cruises, hunting trips, hobby trips, car rental services, plane rentals, and organizing exhibitions and conferences around the world.
The service also includes making reservations at family entertainment centres, obtaining movie and theatre tickets, arranging attendance at fashions shows, access to first class passenger lounges at some airports, obtaining international licenses and travel visas, umrah and hajj services, freight services by air or sea including door to door services, and other private and commercial services, all offered at exclusive special prices.
Other Tamayouz services inside and outside the kingdom include restaurant reservations, catering services, organizing private parties, obtaining tickets for local and international football matches, providing baby sitters, housekeepers, personal security, personal trainers, a personal photographer and translators. In addition, Tamayouz can arrange emergency services outside the Kingdom, should they be required.
The Tamayouz program is designed specifically for STC VIP customers to offer premium personal services in response to their local and international requirements and is available in three categories: silver, gold and diamond.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Etihad to fly three times a day to Moscow
- Etihad Regional to lease 4 ATR aircraft
- Etihad soars high with record $6.1bn revenue
- Plaza opens lounges at Bengaluru
- Mövenpick opens organic hotel in Egypt
- Abu Dhabi to expand trade engagement programme
- WTO in deal to promote adventure travel
- Iata cuts global airline profit forecast to $18.7bn
- Gulf Hotels plans $132m waterfront property in Dubai
- Yas Island targets German tourist trade
- Sharq Doha unveils Al Dana Garden
- Beacon technology 'ideal' to aviation industry
- Emergency drill to take place at Amman airport
- JA Resorts to launch high-end resort In Maldives
- $5.3bn hotel projects coming up in Saudi
- Hilton appoints new GM for Alexandria hotel
- Air Arabia opens new sales office in Bahrain
- Lufthansa aims high with 'First Class' service
- Emirates launches new service to Boston
- Dubai Airports 'powers down' for green initiative
- City Seasons opens 5-star hotel in Abu Dhabi
- Etihad alert on fog
- Bahrain F1 visa procedures issued
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares