Holiday Factory launched in the UAE
Dubai, May 16, 2011
Package tour operator Holiday Factory has launched in the UAE and promises to offer competitive and affordable package deals on holidays to 23 destinations in Asia, Europe, Indian Ocean and the Middle East.
The company unveiled its Summer 2011 brochure which offers a unique range of package holidays at affordable prices. The brochures will be available at local travel agencies across the UAE besides their own sales office in Dubai Festival City.
“Most travel agencies offer packages that are expensive compared to that in the other markets making if possible only for a few to afford the same. This is where Holiday Factory can bridge this gap that currently exists in the market without compromising on quality,” said Holiday Factory CEO Hakan Bakar.
“We offer a real package which always includes return flights, hotel, return airport transfers and the services of a tour representative. The starting price of our introductory offer to Istanbul will cost as little as Dh1290 which just goes on to prove the same.”
“Our Summer 2011 brochure is attractive, informational and will be available until the end of October. The content on each page is in both Arabic and English along with the prices making it easy for the customer to make prompt decisions. It’s the first time in the UAE travel industry that a brochure offers such an option.”
The brochure details trips to Europe including Turkey, Italy, France, Spain, United Kingdom, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Czech Republic and Hungary. Asia destinations feature India, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Malaysia and Indonesia whilst Lebanon, Egypt and Jordan are included in the Middle East region. Honeymooners haven’t been left out with the Maldives, Mauritius and the Seychelles featuring in the Indian Ocean section.
The brochure feature over 200 hotels and resorts Holiday Factory will also be offering their customers tailor made and combined tours.
“Another striking feature in the brochure is that the total package price is fixed, the price you see is the price you pay. This is for all bookings made whether it’s with a local travel agency, on our website or in our outlet,” Bakar added.
Holiday Factory has also launched their website which will feature all the latest exclusive offers as well as product information.
“We’ll also be holding regular seminars for agents as well as hosting them on familiarisation trips where they’ll experience firsthand the difference of holidaying with us.”-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Etihad to fly three times a day to Moscow
- Etihad Regional to lease 4 ATR aircraft
- Etihad soars high with record $6.1bn revenue
- Plaza opens lounges at Bengaluru
- Mövenpick opens organic hotel in Egypt
- Abu Dhabi to expand trade engagement programme
- WTO in deal to promote adventure travel
- Iata cuts global airline profit forecast to $18.7bn
- Gulf Hotels plans $132m waterfront property in Dubai
- Yas Island targets German tourist trade
- Sharq Doha unveils Al Dana Garden
- Beacon technology 'ideal' to aviation industry
- Emergency drill to take place at Amman airport
- JA Resorts to launch high-end resort In Maldives
- $5.3bn hotel projects coming up in Saudi
- Hilton appoints new GM for Alexandria hotel
- Air Arabia opens new sales office in Bahrain
- Lufthansa aims high with 'First Class' service
- Emirates launches new service to Boston
- Dubai Airports 'powers down' for green initiative
- City Seasons opens 5-star hotel in Abu Dhabi
- Etihad alert on fog
- Bahrain F1 visa procedures issued
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares