YBA Kanoo wins Korean Air award
Riyadh, May 17, 2011
Yusuf Bin Ahmed Kanoo, a leading general sales agent (GSA) in the Eastern Province in Saudi Arabia and part of Kanoo Travel, has won the ‘Outstanding Sales Achievement Award for 2010’ from Korean Air.
The company was recognised for its outstanding performance and sales and marketing support to Korean Air across the kingdom.
“YBA Kanoo, Eastern Province, has been working hard to help drive the growth of Korean Air’s business, both in the corporate and retail sector, in Saudi Arabia. Since Korean Air offers excellent value on individual and group fares and the best service on that sector, Kanoo Travel has been happy to recommend it to our customers who travel to those sectors,” said Othman Al Ghamdi, general manager Saudi Arabia, Kanoo Travel.
“We signed YBA Kanoo, Eastern Province as our GSA for Saudi at Arabian Travel Market 2008. We have been working closely with them since then and are pleased with the way they have increased our business in this region,” added Seong Man Jun, regional manager, Gulf, Yemen & UAE for Korean Air.
Kanoo Travel, part of the YBA Kanoo Group, has been the pioneer of the Gulf's travel industry as the Kanoo Group set up its first travel office in this region in 1935. The company has the unique distinction of serving customers throughout the Middle East through its own servicing network.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Double delivery takes Emirates A380 fleet to 44
- Boeing wins $7bn Cathay Pacific order
- Qatar Airways launches online visa system
- Etihad in talks on $413m Alitalia investment
- W Doha Hotel wins top award
- Boom time for UAE hospitality sector
- Sanad, airberlin ink financing deal
- Major cruise liner docks at Abu Dhabi port
- Etihad, Greek airline sign codeshare
- Flynas scores 91pc in customer satisfaction