Al-Futtaim Travel wins top award
Dubai, May 19, 2011
UAE-based Al-Futtaim Travel, a leading corporate and retail travel management company, won the Middle East’s Leading Travel Management Company 2011 award at the World Travel Awards held recently in Dubai.
“We are honoured to have received this prestigious award further reiterating our market-leading position,” said William Horsley, general manager, Al-Futtaim Travel.
“The award recognises our efforts to offer customers the highest levels of service. Our team is committed to matching the ever growing demands of our customers for new and undiscovered destinations. I am confident this award will motivate us to work even harder to ensure we provide added value to all our customers,” he added.
More than 462 organisations across the Middle East entered the World Travel Awards competition with travel agents worldwide, voting for the nominees.
Categories awarded include all aspects of services provided by airlines, travel agents, tour operators, destinations and hotels amongst others.
Hailed as ‘The Oscars of the Travel Industry,’ the World Travel Awards is acknowledged as the ultimate travel accolade. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Qatar Airways launches online visa system
- Etihad in talks on $413m Alitalia investment
- W Doha Hotel wins top award
- Boom time for UAE hospitality sector
- Sanad, airberlin ink financing deal
- Major cruise liner docks at Abu Dhabi port
- Etihad, Greek airline sign codeshare
- Flynas scores 91pc in customer satisfaction
- Flora plans $204m property expansion in Dubai
- Dubai sees Ukraine tourist numbers up 29pc