164 graduate from Emirates Aviation College
Dubai, May 29, 2011
Emirates Aviation College awarded degrees to 164 students across a multitude of disciplines at its 20th graduation ceremony.
The college offers MBA in Aviation Management; Bachelor degrees in Aerospace Technology, Avionics Technology, Aeronautical Engineering, Aviation Management and Applied Business; Diplomas and Higher Diplomas in Aerospace Engineering, Electronics Engineering and Computing, Computing Software Development, Business Management and Tourism Management.
Combined with the next graduating class in November, the college will have graduated more than 500 students in 2011; bringing the total that have graduated from Emirates Aviation College to well over 10,000 graduates over its 21 years of existence.
As a testament to Emirates’ commitment to provide further educational opportunities and development for Emiratis, 24 UAE nationals, who are also employees of Emirates, graduated from the Bachelor of Science in Software Engineering and higher national diploma in Aircraft Engineering Systems, a statement said.
“We are finalising plans for the construction of a new campus at the academic city that will meet our needs for the next 10-15 years. More programmes are to be submitted for accreditation with the Ministry of Higher Education to meet the growing needs of the industry,” said Dr Ahmad Al Ali, vice-chancellor, Emirates Aviation College.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Orders top $100bn as Boeing, Airbus battle it out
- Qatar Airways picks US firm for nacelle service
- Oman Air orders five Boeing 737-900ER jets
- Jazeera grabs key ME market share
- Etihad, US firm ink smart technology pact
- Renaissance to host 'day of discovery'
- Boeing clinches $30bn Dreamliner-10 orders
- Accor overhauls Pullman, targets 150 hotels
- Gulf Air official reappointed to key post
- Loss-making Abu Dhabi TDIC sells key project