Bahrain Summer ticket sales on June 21
Manama, June 19, 2011
Tickets for the third annual Bahrain Summer festival will go on sale starting from June 21.
The tickets are available to the general public exclusively through the festival kiosk in Bahrain City Center until the end of the festival on July 31, a statement said.
Held under the theme “A Victory of Joy”, the month-long event which will take place at the Cultural Hall and Bahrain International Exhibition & Convention Center (BIECC).
The event features a mix of shows that cater to children and adults performed by world-famous artists.
The mascot for the event, “Nakhool” will be hosting free cultural, educational, and entertaining activities for the whole family at the Nakhool Tent located next to Arad Fort. The Nakhool Tent will be a permanent fixture for the duration of the festival, with activities taking place from 5pm to 10 pm.
Tickets for the shows taking place at the Cultural Hall are free of charge, while those held in the BIECC are available from BD1 ($2.65) up to BD10 depending on the seating, the statement added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Etihad to fly twice daily to Kuala Lumpur
- Bank Nizwa, Bahwan in travel finance tie-up
- Orders top $100bn as Boeing, Airbus battle it out
- Qatar Airways picks US firm for nacelle service
- Oman Air orders five Boeing 737-900ER jets
- Jazeera grabs key ME market share
- Etihad, US firm ink smart technology pact
- Renaissance to host 'day of discovery'
- Boeing clinches $30bn Dreamliner-10 orders
- Accor overhauls Pullman, targets 150 hotels