Bahrain Summer ticket sales on June 21
Manama, June 19, 2011
Tickets for the third annual Bahrain Summer festival will go on sale starting from June 21.
The tickets are available to the general public exclusively through the festival kiosk in Bahrain City Center until the end of the festival on July 31, a statement said.
Held under the theme “A Victory of Joy”, the month-long event which will take place at the Cultural Hall and Bahrain International Exhibition & Convention Center (BIECC).
The event features a mix of shows that cater to children and adults performed by world-famous artists.
The mascot for the event, “Nakhool” will be hosting free cultural, educational, and entertaining activities for the whole family at the Nakhool Tent located next to Arad Fort. The Nakhool Tent will be a permanent fixture for the duration of the festival, with activities taking place from 5pm to 10 pm.
Tickets for the shows taking place at the Cultural Hall are free of charge, while those held in the BIECC are available from BD1 ($2.65) up to BD10 depending on the seating, the statement added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas
- Sofitel to open in Downtown Dubai
- Women’s role in aviation focus for summit
- Turkish, Singapore Airlines expand codeshare
- Global air passenger traffic up 7.8pc in Jan
- Hilton to open 41-storey hotel in Pearl-Qatar
- Graffiti area at the Great Wall