BA offers summer discounts on UK flights
Dubai, July 10, 2011
British Airways (BA) has launched reduced summer fares on selected flights from the UAE to the UK, with other special fares to Europe, the US and Canada.
Available on bookings made to London and beyond before July 21, for travel until August 31, customers can book return flights in Club World (business class) from Dh10,635 ($2,822), World Traveller Plus (premium economy) from Dh4,855 and World Traveller (economy class) from Dh2,595 all inclusive return to London Heathrow.
“With the increase in traffic from the Middle East we have some of the best prices going at the moment,” said Paolo DeRenzis, regional commercial manager of British Airways.
“British Airways customers will experience our world-class products and services, all at great value for money. And those great deals can be found on ba.com, where over 25 per cent of customers conveniently book their travel plans with us.”
DeRenzis added that customers arriving, departing, or transferring through Terminal 5, British Airway’s dedicated terminal at London Heathrow will have the best choice of convenient connections to more than 75 destinations in Europe and North America.
“For those who aren’t in a hurry, the relaxed stress-free surroundings of the luxurious terminal are there to be soaked up, with shopping in the numerous high end shops like Tiffany's and Paul Smith. Food connoisseurs can enjoy some fine dining options in world renowned restaurants such as Gordon Ramsey's Plane Food, the celebrity chef’s only airport restaurant,” he added.
Customers who book online can also take advantage of offers on hotel and car rental.
With Avis, British Airways is offering three-night holiday packages from Dh3,450 or car rental in London from Dh135 per day when they book the special offers at ba.com. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Abu Dhabi runway closed for upgradation work
- Etihad to fly three times a day to Moscow
- Etihad Regional to lease 4 ATR aircraft
- Etihad soars high with record $6.1bn revenue
- Plaza opens lounges at Bengaluru
- Mövenpick opens organic hotel in Egypt
- Abu Dhabi to expand trade engagement programme
- WTO in deal to promote adventure travel
- Iata cuts global airline profit forecast to $18.7bn
- Gulf Hotels plans $132m waterfront property in Dubai
- Yas Island targets German tourist trade
- Sharq Doha unveils Al Dana Garden
- Beacon technology 'ideal' to aviation industry
- Emergency drill to take place at Amman airport
- JA Resorts to launch high-end resort In Maldives
- $5.3bn hotel projects coming up in Saudi
- Hilton appoints new GM for Alexandria hotel
- Air Arabia opens new sales office in Bahrain
- Lufthansa aims high with 'First Class' service
- Emirates launches new service to Boston
- Dubai Airports 'powers down' for green initiative
- City Seasons opens 5-star hotel in Abu Dhabi
- Etihad alert on fog
- Bahrain F1 visa procedures issued
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard