Royal Jet appoints new VP commercial
Abu Dhabi , September 18, 2011
Royal Jet, the Abu Dhabi-based international luxury flight services company, has announced several new initiatives, including the appointment of a new vice president – commercial.
Sheikh Hamdan Bin Mubarak Al Nahyan, the chairman, has appointed Fahad Mohammed Wali Karmostaji as vice president – commercial, and tasked him with further enhancing service excellence delivery and global reach.
Formerly director of sales at Royal Jet, Karmostaji’s first move has been to streamline and reinforce the commercial department through a number of other new management appointments.
Among his early management initiatives has been the appointment of a key marketing person to lead a new marketing drive, new regional sales managers for Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and the UK, Europe and Central Asia, along with general sales agents for Oman and India. Sura Tartir joins the marketing team to implement innovative strategies designed to further uplift the prestigious brand and complement sales, said a statement.
“Fahad’s appointment will help us achieve our ambitious mid-to-long term business and sales targets set as part of our five-year strategic plan,” said Shane O’Hare, president and CEO of Royal Jet.
“A key goal is to significantly increase the size and flexibility of our fleet to 20 aircraft by 2015,” added O’Hare. “This in turn will further enhance flexibility of the product offering to customers and goes hand-in-hand with our aim of spreading our wings further across the globe,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas
- Sofitel to open in Downtown Dubai
- Women’s role in aviation focus for summit
- Turkish, Singapore Airlines expand codeshare
- Global air passenger traffic up 7.8pc in Jan
- Hilton to open 41-storey hotel in Pearl-Qatar
- Graffiti area at the Great Wall
- Dubai hotels welcome 11m guests
- Wyndham signs for 4th hotel in Turkey
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- IFA Hotels unveils fresh brand identity
- Turkish Airlines launches Rotterdam flights
- RJ to operate Amman-Kuwait twice daily
- JCDecaux unveils digital screens at Dubai airport