Air Arabia takes off to Donetsk in Ukraine
Sharjah, October 8, 2011
Air Arabia, the largest low-cost carrier (LCC) in the Middle East and North Africa, started its flights to Donetsk in Ukraine with its inaugural flight taking off yesterday (October 7).
Donetsk is Air Arabia’s second destination in Ukraine after Kiev. The carrier will start its services to Kharkiv, third route in Ukraine to serve from Sharjah on October 12.
Service to Donetsk is twice weekly, including flights on Tuesdays and Fridays. Air Arabia flights will depart from Sharjah International Airport at 12:20 pm and arrive at Donetsk International Airport at 15:40 pm. Return flights will depart from Donetsk on the same days at 16:40 pm and arrive in Sharjah at 21:50 pm.
“Air Arabia’s promise of value for money is now further spread into Ukraine with the launch of our services to the City of Donetsk,” said A K Nizar, head of commercial at Air Arabia. “With our existing services to Kiev, customers can now enjoy Air Arabia’s award-winning service, affordable fares and a great network”.
With flights to the City of Kharkiv, Air Arabia will be offering eight flights per week between its primary hub in Sharjah, and three destinations Ukraine, offering its customers unmatched service to this nation of more than 46 million people. –TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Summit explores future of regional travel industry
- AirAsiaX to buy 25 new Airbus jets
- Dusit launches premium hotel brand
- Etihad names new Kenya GM
- Emirates expands European Tour portfolio
- Gulf Air executive names AACO unit chief
- Air France celebrates 30 years of flying to Saudi
- Turkish Airlines to install 80 Sita kiosks
- BA launches Europe travel sale in UAE
- Etihad signs $3.3m deal with VisitBritain