Bahrain Air to conduct on-board raffle draw
Manama, October 31, 2011
The second flag carrier of the country, Bahrain Air, will conduct on-board raffle draws on all its flights from November 1 to December 31, giving away hundreds of tickets to the airline’s customers.
Naeem Mahamoor, marketing manager, Bahrain Air, said: “We have chosen the holiday season to give our valued customers the opportunity to win a ticket to any destination on our network, in appreciation of their support in choosing Bahrain Air as their preferred carrier".
“Passengers transiting via our hub in Bahrain will have the opportunity twice and round trip passengers via Bahrain will have four chances in winning a ticket,” he said.
Raffle coupons will be distributed to passengers as they board the flight, and during the course of the flight, cabin crew will conduct the raffle draw. The captain will then announce the winner and hand over the ticket voucher, a statement from the company said.
All passengers will be enrolled in a grand raffle draw at the end of the campaign where four business premium class tickets will be given away. The winning coupon number will be displayed on the airline’s website on January 15, it said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- UAE tops region for tourism receipts in 2012
- Kerzner signs Jeddah One&Only deal
- Forum to map out Arab tourism strategies
- Turkish Airlines adds 4 new destinations
- Moroccan tourism revenue up 6pc in Jan
- City Seasons backs European MICE event
- Dubai T2 expansion boosts flydubai growth
- Etihad to acquire Abu Dhabi airport services firms
- Jordan airport sees record passenger traffic
- Boeing delivers 777-300 jetliner to Saudia