Alshamel Travel opens Dubai office
Dubai, October 31, 2011
Alshamel Travel & Tourism, a travel management company with a major presence in the Middle East region, has opened it new office in Dubai.
The move comes as part of Alshamel's recent strategic plan to expand business and enhance its customer service experience across the region.
Commenting on the move, Khaled Al Ghanim, chairman and managing director of Alshamel International, said, 'Dubai has been a strategic operational hub for Alshamel since 2002, when we opened our first Travel & Tourism office outside Kuwait.'
'Expanding our offices into the new facility comes in recognition of the company’s recent performance,' he stated.
'We believe Dubai to be the major aviation hub in the Middle East region and our new office expansion will meet the requirements of our customers and service the business more efficiently,' Al Ghanim noted.
The all-new premises at 105 Al-Barsha Boutique in Al-Barsha 1 boasts of a high-tech reception area, and ample parking space to accommodate both clients and employees cars, the company said.
'The new facilities and technologies introduced through our new office will play a key role in enhancing our services in the UAE corporate travel marketplace,' he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Emirates names key commercial ops official
- Bahrain airport parking is streamlined
- Etihad announces new appointments
- Etihad expands India operations
- UAE hotel group launches Abu Dhabi project
- Jordan passenger traffic up 14pc
- Self-service check-in soon at Kuwait airport
- Gulf Air launches flight to Al Maktoum airport
- Jazeera Airways tops on-time performance
- Jumeirah inks Oman luxury resort deal