Batelco retails tickets for Bahrain airshow
Manama, December 1, 2011
Batelco, the leading telecom service provider in Bahrain, is now selling tickets for the Bahrain International Airshow 2012 at its retail shops.
The event will take place at the Sakhir Airbase from January 19 to 21, 2012.
Adult tickets are priced at BD7 ($18.5) per day with tickets for children, up to 15 years of age, priced at BD3. Discount of 5 per cent is available on the purchase of 20 or more tickets, which can be of any type and for any of the three dates.
The tickets are for entrance to the public area which will feature viewing stands and a wide range of entertainment and dining options.
“Following the great reviews of the 2010 event, Batelco was delighted to confirm its sponsorship for the 2012 event,” said Batelco Group General Manager Media Relations Ahmed Al Janahi.
“We are honoured and delighted to extend our support to this event which is taking place for the second time in the Kingdom,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Hala Abu Dhabi launches tours, safaris
- Kenya starts work on $654m airport project
- Gulf Air wins top eContent award
- Dubai fund ICD buys landmark Atlantis hotel
- Qatar Airways to launch Dallas/Fort Worth route
- Ritz-Carlton Bahrain appoints new sales chief
- Best Western opens in Thailand
- Emirates launches Kabul route
- Ayla appoints new HR director
- Cavotec to showcase new GSE at Kuwait forum