Emirates offers New Year discounts
Dubai, December 26, 2011
Emirates, one of the world’s fastest-growing international airlines, is celebrating the New Year by offering exceptional discounts on airfares to more than 100 cities, with bookings from now until January 9, 2012.
Customers can save up to 25 percent off all published first class, business class and economy class fares departing between January 22 and June 30, 2012, when travelling round-trip to any destination on Emirates’ extensive global network, a statement from the airline said.
“Whether your New Year’s resolution is to spend more time with family and friends, visit a dream destination or follow your favourite sports team at a far-flung tournament, our global sale is designed to ensure that Emirates customers enjoy the perfect start to 2012,” said Thierry Antinori, Emirates’ executive vice president – passenger sales worldwide.
The airline is renowned for its excellence in service and innovation, offering multi-course meals, complimentary wines, dedicated children’s menus and activities, and ice, Emirates’ award winning entertainment system with more than 1,200 channels of on-demand entertainment, the statement said.
Emirates holds an array of prestigious awards, including Air Transport World’s 2011 “Airline of the Year” award and the Skytrax World Airline Award for “World's Best Airline In-flight Entertainment,” for the seventh consecutive year, it said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Air Arabia launches all new website
- Abu Dhabi plans permanent cruise terminal
- Mideast to top global air passenger demand
- Britain eases visas rules for Emiratis
- Travelport-Hertz workshops update travel firms
- Airbus confirms $4.4bn Kuwait Airways order
- Emirates names key commercial ops official
- Bahrain airport parking is streamlined
- Etihad announces new appointments
- Etihad expands India operations