Emirates offers New Year discounts
Dubai, December 26, 2011
Emirates, one of the world’s fastest-growing international airlines, is celebrating the New Year by offering exceptional discounts on airfares to more than 100 cities, with bookings from now until January 9, 2012.
Customers can save up to 25 percent off all published first class, business class and economy class fares departing between January 22 and June 30, 2012, when travelling round-trip to any destination on Emirates’ extensive global network, a statement from the airline said.
“Whether your New Year’s resolution is to spend more time with family and friends, visit a dream destination or follow your favourite sports team at a far-flung tournament, our global sale is designed to ensure that Emirates customers enjoy the perfect start to 2012,” said Thierry Antinori, Emirates’ executive vice president – passenger sales worldwide.
The airline is renowned for its excellence in service and innovation, offering multi-course meals, complimentary wines, dedicated children’s menus and activities, and ice, Emirates’ award winning entertainment system with more than 1,200 channels of on-demand entertainment, the statement said.
Emirates holds an array of prestigious awards, including Air Transport World’s 2011 “Airline of the Year” award and the Skytrax World Airline Award for “World's Best Airline In-flight Entertainment,” for the seventh consecutive year, it said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas
- Sofitel to open in Downtown Dubai
- Women’s role in aviation focus for summit
- Turkish, Singapore Airlines expand codeshare
- Global air passenger traffic up 7.8pc in Jan
- Hilton to open 41-storey hotel in Pearl-Qatar
- Graffiti area at the Great Wall