Emirates to launch direct flights to Entebbe
Dubai, January 17, 2012
Emirates, UAE’s leading international airline, will offer daily direct flights to Entebbe, Uganda starting March 25.
“As demand for our Entebbe service continues to grow, customers can now enjoy the convenience of a non-stop air link with Dubai,” said Jean Luc Grillet, senior vice president of Commercial Operations for Africa.
“Our new direct service will offer seamless connections to key destinations in the Middle East, Indian Sub-continent, Asia and the Far East, together with the award-winning in-flight service for which Emirates is renowned."
The flight will depart Dubai at 0825hrs each day, arriving in Entebbe at 1235hrs. The return flight will leave the Ugandan city at 1540hrs and get into Dubai at 2155hrs.
“At Emirates, we continually look for new ways to improve the service we provide to our customers. Entebbe is an important market for Emirates in the East African region and we are dedicated to ensuring our customers have access to the highest service standards both in the air and on the ground,” added Jean Luc.
Emirates will operate an Airbus A330-200 on its Entebbe routes in a three-class configuration, featuring 12 First Class seats, 42 seats in Business Class and 183 in Economy Class. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Etihad to fly three times a day to Moscow
- Etihad Regional to lease 4 ATR aircraft
- Etihad soars high with record $6.1bn revenue
- Plaza opens lounges at Bengaluru
- Mövenpick opens organic hotel in Egypt
- Abu Dhabi to expand trade engagement programme
- WTO in deal to promote adventure travel
- Iata cuts global airline profit forecast to $18.7bn
- Gulf Hotels plans $132m waterfront property in Dubai
- Yas Island targets German tourist trade
- Sharq Doha unveils Al Dana Garden
- Beacon technology 'ideal' to aviation industry
- Emergency drill to take place at Amman airport
- JA Resorts to launch high-end resort In Maldives
- $5.3bn hotel projects coming up in Saudi
- Hilton appoints new GM for Alexandria hotel
- Air Arabia opens new sales office in Bahrain
- Lufthansa aims high with 'First Class' service
- Emirates launches new service to Boston
- Dubai Airports 'powers down' for green initiative
- City Seasons opens 5-star hotel in Abu Dhabi
- Etihad alert on fog
- Bahrain F1 visa procedures issued
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares