New VIP Lineage 1000 joins ExecuJet fleet
Dubai, February 15, 2012
ExecuJet Middle East has welcomed the largest and latest addition to its 22-strong managed fleet in the region – the new VIP 19-seat Embraer Lineage.
Based at Dubai International Airport, the aircraft complements ExecuJet’s existing charter offering and is now available for third party charter, said a statement from ExecuJet.
With a cabin volume at least double the size of a traditional business jet, a stylish cabin featuring a bedroom, shower, and a very large baggage capacity, clientele can work, dine, relax or sleep while travelling in comfort, it added.
“We are delighted to introduce this Embraer Lineage into our ever-growing family of managed aircraft. Not only is it the largest in our management fleet but, it offers very competitive operating economics," said Paul van der Blom, business development director and head of Aircraft Management, ExecuJet Middle East.
"It is a tremendously attractive charter aircraft and we know it will be appreciated by our discerning charter customers," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Ritz unveils big Qatar National Day offer
- Mideast airlines top global traffic growth in Oct
- Travelport appoints online business head
- Saudi cargo plane veers off runway in Nigeria
- Gulf Air launches loyalty promotion
- Hala Abu Dhabi launches tours, safaris
- Kenya starts work on $654m airport project
- Gulf Air wins top eContent award
- Dubai fund ICD buys landmark Atlantis hotel
- Qatar Airways to launch Dallas/Fort Worth route