Hala offer packages for Madonna concert
Abu Dhabi, February 15, 2012
Hala Abu Dhabi, Etihad Airways’ destination management company, will offer packages for singer Madonna’s World Tour to Abu Dhabi’s Yas Arena on June 3.
Hala Abu Dhabi has teamed up with Flash Entertainment to offer a variety of packages, available for pre-registration from February 15 and for sale from February 27, when tickets will go on sale to the general public.
Packages will include tickets, ground arrangements and accommodation with hotel partners.
For guests travelling from the GCC and Levant for the concert, Etihad Airways flights will be included in the package.
Rates for tickets and packages will be communicated on February 27 following the pre-registration period.
Peter Baumgartner, Etihad Airways chief commercial officer, said: “Abu Dhabi is quickly becoming known as a world-class destination for entertainment and there is no better indication of that than Madonna choosing to bring her world tour here.”
“We are thrilled for our destination management company, Hala Abu Dhabi, to offer this special experience to our local and international guests and highlight Etihad Airways’ home city as a truly global, exciting place,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas
- Sofitel to open in Downtown Dubai
- Women’s role in aviation focus for summit
- Turkish, Singapore Airlines expand codeshare
- Global air passenger traffic up 7.8pc in Jan
- Hilton to open 41-storey hotel in Pearl-Qatar
- Graffiti area at the Great Wall