Yemeni airline launches Bahrain flights
Manama, March 3, 2012
Felix Airways, an Yemeni airline based in Sanaa, has announced the launch of its inaugural direct flights to Bahrain International Airport from the city of Aden.
The Yemeni airline will operate two weekly trips to Bahrain from Sana'a on Tuesdays and Aden on Fridays.
A ceremony was held at Bahrain International Airport to celebrate the debut launch.
Felix Air’s chief executive Graham Henderson, Vice Ambassador of Yemen and a number of officials from Bahrain Airport Company and CEO of Al Murshed Travel, Felix Air’s agents in Bahrain attended the launch along with senior aviation officials.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Oman Air to buy three A330 planes
- Enrolment for tourism youth summer camp opens
- British Airways celebrates Jordan return
- Egypt tourist arrivals jump 11.8pc
- Kuwaiti touristic website introduced
- Abu Dhabi plans 'bigger, louder' Summer fest
- RAK's Beach Hotel wins leisure hotel award
- African aviation expo launched
- Marriott opens first Courtyard hotel in Saudi
- Crowne Plaza names Bahrain sales head