Etihad launches travel agent incentive
Abu Dhabi, March 14, 2012
Etihad Airways, the national airline of the UAE, has launched Etihad SuperSeller, a travel agent incentive program that allows agents to earn Etihad Guest Miles on every Diamond First and Pearl Business class ticket sold.
Agents based in the UAE, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, the UK, France, the US and Australia are eligible to participate.
Etihad SuperSeller is a fully automated system. Agents can enrol at etihadagents.com and receive a SuperSeller APIN number which can then be entered into eligible bookings.
Etihad Guest Miles will be automatically credited to agents’ accounts upon completion of the flights, a statement said.
Agents can log in to etihadagents.com at any time to see miles credited to their personal accounts. The miles can be redeemed at the Etihad Guest online Rewards Shop (rewards.etihadguest.com).
Peter Baumgartner, Etihad Airways chief commercial officer, said: “We are thrilled to launch an innovative way to reward the support we receive from the travel trade community and to offer our valued travel agent partners the opportunity to reap the benefits of our award-winning Etihad Guest loyalty program.”
“Agents will be able to redeem miles against a wide selection of more than 2,900 flight and non-flight rewards from over 200 partners,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Pacific World announces UAE, Oman launch
- Mubadala unit developing new cabin concept
- Emirates to increase flights to Colombo
- Etihad Airways appoints new GM
- Oman Air to buy three A330 planes
- Enrolment for tourism youth summer camp opens
- British Airways celebrates Jordan return
- Egypt tourist arrivals jump 11.8pc
- Kuwaiti touristic website introduced
- Abu Dhabi plans 'bigger, louder' Summer fest