British Airways names manager for N Africa
Cairo, April 24, 2012
British Airways has appointed Sarah Cain as its commercial manager for North Africa, responsible for Morocco, Egypt, Tunisia, Libya and Algeria.
In the five years she has been with the airline, Sarah, has fulfilled a number of customer service and commercial roles, most recently at IAG as the British Airways World Cargo key account manager for UK and Ireland sales.
Her experience includes project managing onboard catering changes for the North African Routes and working on the team that ensured the success of Terminal 5.
“British Airways has committed to putting the customer at the heart of our business. I hope my breadth of experience across the company and customer service knowledge, combined with the expertise of the local sales teams, contributes to us achieving this in these important North African markets,” Cain said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Renaissance to host 'day of discovery'
- Boeing clinches $30bn Dreamliner-10 orders
- Accor overhauls Pullman, targets 150 hotels
- Gulf Air official reappointed to key post
- Loss-making Abu Dhabi TDIC sells key project
- Crowne Plaza Jordan gets food safety certification
- Oman Air, Travelport in seat assignment deal
- Kuwait Marriott unveils summer deals
- Tilal Liwa offers ‘traditional Ramadan experience’
- Etihad mulls equity stake in Serbian airline