Gulf Air launches new loyalty promotion
Manama, May 6, 2012
Gulf Air, the national carrier of Bahrain, has launched a new promotion for its popular loyalty programme, offering 3,000 bonus miles for new members.
Under the promotion, new members, who enroll before the May 31, will earn the bonus miles once they complete one trip in Economy of Falcon Gold within the first three months of their membership.
“The Gulf Air Falconflyer – a revamped and improved version of our previous Frequent Flyer programme- has become an instant hit among our customers since we launched it last year because of its generous and innovative incentives and offers. We would like to continue this positive momentum this year too as we continue to offer exciting promotions and new schemes to our Falconflyers,” said Karim Makhlouf Gulf Air chief commercial officer.
“Our customers are the most important factor in steering our business to success. Therefore, we are very keen to introduce a number of enhancements in line with market changes on the one hand and our passengers’ needs on the other hand.”
“That’s why we have also partnered with several other organizations like Citibank, American Express, Batelco and Ahli United Bank,” concluded Makhlouf.
The new loyalty programme Falconflyer is packed with privileges for all three categories of the programme’s card holders. For instance, Gold, Silver and Blue members get three free economy tickets to the GCC and Middle East region when traveling once to Manila on Falcon Gold.
Other advantages of the programme include the best redemption rates and the best miles earning system for a premium class in the GCC and Middle East region, special online booking bonuses, a generous baggage allowance, three years miles validity, unlimited lounge access, priority baggage handling, and guaranteed seats among many other benefits that will make the traveling experience more enjoyable and rewarding. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Etihad Regional to lease 4 ATR aircraft
- Etihad soars high with record $6.1bn revenue
- Plaza opens lounges at Bengaluru
- Mövenpick opens organic hotel in Egypt
- Abu Dhabi to expand trade engagement programme
- WTO in deal to promote adventure travel
- Iata cuts global airline profit forecast to $18.7bn
- Gulf Hotels plans $132m waterfront property in Dubai
- Yas Island targets German tourist trade
- Sharq Doha unveils Al Dana Garden
- Beacon technology 'ideal' to aviation industry
- Emergency drill to take place at Amman airport
- JA Resorts to launch high-end resort In Maldives
- $5.3bn hotel projects coming up in Saudi
- Hilton appoints new GM for Alexandria hotel
- Air Arabia opens new sales office in Bahrain
- Lufthansa aims high with 'First Class' service
- Emirates launches new service to Boston
- Dubai Airports 'powers down' for green initiative
- City Seasons opens 5-star hotel in Abu Dhabi
- Etihad alert on fog
- Bahrain F1 visa procedures issued
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home