Turkish Airlines launches new routes
Istanbul, May 21, 2012
Turkish Airlines, the flagship carrier of Turkey, has announced the introduction of flights to Aalborg and Billund in Denmark, starting from July 16.
The airline already caters flights to Copenhagen.
The Istanbul-Aalborg-Billund flights are scheduled to begin with introductory fares from 110 Euros, including taxes and all other surcharges, a statement from the airline company said.
Flights will operate three times per week, on Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays, the statement said. - TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Renaissance to host 'day of discovery'
- Boeing clinches $30bn Dreamliner-10 orders
- Accor overhauls Pullman, targets 150 hotels
- Gulf Air official reappointed to key post
- Loss-making Abu Dhabi TDIC sells key project
- Crowne Plaza Jordan gets food safety certification
- Oman Air, Travelport in seat assignment deal
- Kuwait Marriott unveils summer deals
- Tilal Liwa offers ‘traditional Ramadan experience’
- Etihad mulls equity stake in Serbian airline