Turkish Airlines launches Sharm el Sheikh flights
Istanbul, October 9, 2012
Turkish Airlines, the country's national carrier, has added one of the world's most popular destinations for leisure travellers, Sharm El Sheikh (Egypt) into its network, with four weekly services.
The airline will be launching flights from its hub in Istanbul to Sharm el Sheikh on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays starting from today, said a statement from Turkish Airlines.
The introductory round trip tickets on the sector will be priced from 99 euros ($128.5), including taxes and fees, it stated.
The flight TK700 will take off from Istanbul airport at 2am and land in Sharm el Sheikh at 3.30am, while on return, flight TK701 will leave Sharm el Sheikh at 5.45am and arrive in its hub at 9.25am, the statement added.
A four-star airline with a fleet of 188 aircraft, Turkish Airlines boasts of the world's 5th largest flight network flying to 204 flight destinations in 90 countries.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Pacific World announces UAE, Oman launch
- Mubadala unit developing new cabin concept
- Emirates to increase flights to Colombo
- Etihad Airways appoints new GM
- Oman Air to buy three A330 planes
- Enrolment for tourism youth summer camp opens
- British Airways celebrates Jordan return
- Egypt tourist arrivals jump 11.8pc
- Kuwaiti touristic website introduced
- Abu Dhabi plans 'bigger, louder' Summer fest